- The River City, in Moss Point, Mississippi, derived its name from the well-known Spanish moss that lies in the beautiful oak trees.
- The Pascagoula River is not too far away from Moss Point, making it an easy drive for residents and tourists.
- Its Southern hospitality and riverfront continues to draw people to move into this diverse community.
- The American Disabilities Act is another part of what helps make Moss Point an inclusive and discrimantion free zone for those with disabilities while providing employment, transportation and more.
Amenities and Facilities
There is always something to do in Moss Point and the surrounding areas. Consider these amenities and facilities many families and individuals enjoy:
- Outdoor recreations including water sports, fishing, swimming pools and boat launches
- Schools, libraries and playgrounds
- Farmers markets
- Shopping centers
- Local festivals
- Historic churches
- Ball and tennis parks
- Memorial parks
- Observatories and wildlife viewing areas
- Magnificent trails
- River tours
Equitable Taxes for All and Fiscal Transparency
- The office major of Moss Point along with their executive leadership team, work hard to give the utmost customer service to the public while raising awareness in governmental fiscal transparency.
- Each city member takes part in the professional development of Moss Point. Many with law firm backgrounds, ensure that the community is well taken care of and exceed governmental needs.
- Moss Point takes action in providing equitable taxes for all so that there is more sustainability in the economical environment.
Economic and Community Developments
- With help of a strategic plan, both economic and community development are made possible. The developing departments bring housing and plumbing efforts as well as business success across various municipalities within multiple sites.
- Care Financial is raising efforts to offer services for those who wish to take charge of their financial plans. For citizens who are business owners or those who wish to open one, it is equally important for individuals to implement insurance plans to benefit employees.
A Rise in Retirement
One of the many great reasons why Moss Point is a great place to live and retire is the rise in economic growth. The city’s Finance Administration Department mission is to budget, plan and control finances to help reach the city’s goals faster. At Care Financial, we encourage individuals to invest on a retirement plan such as 401k, traditional or Roth IRA. There are employee-established plans as well as self-enrollment accounts available for contributions.
If you reside in the Moss Point area, we would love for you to obtain more information on our financial services. Care Financial is a privately owned and operated business providing families, individuals and businesses with comprehensive wealth management strategies. Contact us online at www.carefinaicialonline.com or call us at 251-633-7122.